Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back!!

After a little Hiatus from blogging, i am back! I have been swamped with work, uni and otherwise. It's also been trying for me as i have just recovered from loosing all my zest for achieving and life really. Anyway, with all the rut behind me; i can almost feel myself rejuvenated. It helped that a friend and mentor sent me a lovely magazine and one of those inspirational daily guide book things called the word of today...It is quite easy to misconstrue religion for spirituality, the word for today just clarifies this. It helps to get people like me back on track, people like me who often get derailed easily.
The rant over, i can certify that i am sooooo on top of my game academically, I am embarrassed! It feels great to top every class in coursework and the like..so enough of my silly west African Idol rants and more on my books...got to get that first you know, lol!!
New edition of Vanity fair just came out in the UK with the Sopranos on the cover but perhaps More interestingly would be their take on Litvinenko's murder! Also, my friend jean Francois just loaned me his utterly desirable Amadou and Mariam CD, "Bamako"...you can listen to a bit of it here!!
Ton's of people had birthdays this month including my mate who I've known for ever Eniola...she's turned to a grand old madame now....lol
Meanwhile, will anyone help me pay for tickets to the POLICE concert here in Cardiff later on in the year, I'm skint!!!!

10 Comments:

At 6:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on being on top of ur classwork. U r a true daughter of ur mother. Wish I could vouch for being on top of mine too.

About the Police Concert - Dont look at me. I'm skint too!! LOL!!!

 
At 6:57 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

er...thanks for the congrats and things but i'm not a girl??????? :-) lol

 
At 6:58 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

you prb thot so cos of the ref to vanity fair perhaps?

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! I'm off to have a look at ur profile page again. #Now why did i just assume u were a girl? (look of horror at this gaffe on my face) (smile)

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

nah! its fine i thot it was hilarious!!! well done...x

 
At 7:26 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

Oh er, you are a girl...aren;t you?

 
At 3:00 am, Blogger Naijadude said...

Ah! talking beginnings daughter?? I be dey think I got the wrong blog...LOL

Anyways nice job bro!... Thanks for d bday msg eh!

 
At 9:03 am, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! No, I'm a BOY!! LOL!!!

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger uknaija said...

Well done you...

 
At 1:36 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

Thanks all for the kind messages! Especially you Mr Calabar girl...i know i know, just kidding!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home