Sunday, January 21, 2007

Older and Better!

Feel so much better now although still have a cough! Thanks to all who stopped by to say pele! Of course loads of things have happened since i have been down including the much publicised Celebrity Big brother fiasco, here in the UK. I choose not to comment on it as i have not been watching the show per se. On a lighter note, i've got a birthday tomorrow the 22nd and i am so excited!! The start of the year is two fold for me in that regard. However, i am used to not recieving presents since my birthday falls at such a.....well, difficult time of the year. So this year, i have decided to get myself a birthday present. I went out a got a rather expensive shirt (have a passion for shirts) by Ermenegildo Zegna. The cut is lovely and was worth every penny.
That does not mean all who want to get me something are not welcome...hint hint! Although i am swamped with work, don't have a smooth face any more and think before i do things, i am deleriously happy right now!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 am, Blogger Naijadude said...

I bet I am still on time to wish you a spirit-filled new year for you. Happy Birthday big man! And your present seems pretty good eh, who could match that?

Thank God I am all the way across the ocean, LOL. But on that note, make sure you have yourself a lovely day!......

I turn 22 in March as well. :D

 
At 2:10 am, Blogger Nilla said...

HAPPY BUFFDAY MTB!!!!

I'm guessing it's the end of the day already for you. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Wish you many more wonderful years to come.

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

thanks all for stopping by on my bday, i had loads of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home