Thursday, January 11, 2007

lazybones

Gosh, it's odd to be back in the UK. There's just so much to do and i don't even know where to begin. There's course work, memo's at work to catch up on, blogging to do, food shopping, feng shuing my bedroom and even reading the zillions of blogs out there. I don't even have time to make a comprehensive list of my resolutions even though i am already making them up in my head and have started carrying some out already. Sigh. Then there is the Nigerian trip which is another tori (pidgin english for story) entirely. I will get there if this country does not kill me first. Isn't it a good thing when you feel it in your bones that this year will be a great one!!! One question though, why are immigration officials so horrid?

3 Comments:

At 4:09 am, Blogger Nilla said...

Goodluck on all the things you hope to do.

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger internationalhome said...

many thanks nilla, if you dont mind, i have bookmarked your blog cos its cool!!

 
At 10:55 pm, Blogger Nilla said...

It's cool that you think its cool :-)

I have no problem with bookmarking me.. Will add you soon to my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home