Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Off to london to see the queen....right!!!

Today is one of those days when you feel glad to be alive. When the sun glows brighter than usual, your optimism is tuned to the highest level and your glass half full! Today i am thankful for all that is good in my life and the not so good. I am greatful for my tastes and goals. I am even thankful for the job i hate so much....what is it about days like this that make us so giddy with joy as if one has consumed a large dose of life's exlixir with every breath of the sun filled breeze?
Perhaps it is because i am going away for a couple of days....
My bedroom is strewn with clothes and i have on my jazz number one's cd at the highest volume....poor sean, he is probably tossing and turning in bed upstairs; but i do not care!! My holdall has clothes spilling out of it and there's magazine's, shoes and what-not's all over the place..but i love it!! I am off for a couple of days to see my good friend A in london. Shaftsbury Ave, trendy bars, leiscester sq...the usual hunts. This i try to explain to Eniola is the joy of NOT living in london.
Perhaps another reason why i feel so good is because of this undeserved holiday (a couple of days outside of your normal environment classes as one even though it is just down the road). Anyway, forecast says to expect a heatwave this week, it can't be as hot as Niger....cannit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home