Thursday, February 15, 2007

Orji Uzor Kalu on hardtalk

What a monster!! A fucking liar!!! As i type this i am watching BBC's hardtalk and i have never been so ashamed in my life!!! I can only suggest that whoever clicks on this link keep all breakables out of reach. The man is a vile, evil savage (not that i have only just deciphered that). The icing on the cake is how cowed he is by the programme's presenter. Nigeria will move forward when a local journalist can question a politician in this manner. I am so embarrassed and shamed!

6 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Blogger Chxta said...

I am preparing an article based on this interview. I found it hilarious.

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

I'm desperate to read your article because i def didnt find it funny....at all!!!

 
At 10:41 am, Blogger A.H. said...

The oil companies never exploited Nigerian wealth! I would have thought that was a universal truth. A slick act...as oily as oil. Hope you have stopped throwing things around. This didn't make me laugh either.

 
At 1:20 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I don't think a thing like this is worth talked about. Orji Uzor Kalu is a symbol of truth and lies, I know. But for you to call him names like monster...blah...blah...is unthinkable. Bro, think about that....

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger internationalhome said...

Sentiments ONG, Sentiment! First of all could i ask if you saw the interview? And also, Nigeria is in the state it is in today because everyone dusts "what we all know" under the carpets...Lets call a spade a spade. The man is a vile crude monster...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger Onyeka Nwelue said...

Alright man, na you know which one you dey. But do you think we can blog and make these people understand that they are missing the steps?

Anyway, I would love to have your mail, mine is onyeka.nwelue@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home