Sunday, July 08, 2007

tagged!!

I've apparently been tagged by Chude. Now in all honesty, i really don't know what tagging is about or how it works but i shall try my possible best without bungling it!

seven things!

I worry a lot and think very deeply before i do anything

I'm weak for shirts. When i was younger, I once went without eating because i wanted to buy a shirt i couldn't afford.

I'm a workaholic. I enjoy work espeically in a job i like. I've always worked since i was sixteen and hope to do so as long as i can stand.

I'm very good at making eba and semovita.

I'm a very good pretender i.e. i am proficient at assuming other identites to hide my numerous insecurities

I usually get what i want.

One of my biggest fears is returning to Nigeria. I fear if i do so, i will assuming the idea of the mechanics of that society and revert to the status quo.


Now i am tagging...


Everchange
Uknaija
Naijadude
Linda Ikeji

1 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, Blogger uknaija said...

Can I pass, please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home