Friday, September 29, 2006

A Brand new me!!!

It's friday!! I made it. I can beat my chest and declare that i have overcome what may have been the hardest week of my life. All sorts of things to numerous to name just started go off/wrong one after the other but i am still here. Some things are not though.
Whatever was between M and i is over for sure. Am i releieved? I do not know, but i am sure. I am shaking my head and sighing as i write this yet i can't say why. M used to say sighing without facial expression is nothing. A sigh with a frown- displeasure, regret...a sigh with a smile, contentment, relief...i wish i could see my face now....
On the upside, the dissapointments of the last week have turned out for good. It has helped me re-evaluate my life and me. I went out for a job interview yesterday and hope to get it. Also checked out that jazz club i have been meaning to go to but never went and collected their number for reservations. I finally picked up Helen Oyeyemi's Icarus girl which i am also looking forward to.
With university beginning now, new h/mates and potentially a new job, i am embracing my new mantra with zest...a brand new me!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:59 pm, Blogger Quest said...

sorry...but things are looking up aren't they!

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger A.H. said...

Icaurus--to fly high from the maze of life--have fun and go for the new you!

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger internationalhome said...

thanks all for your kind comments. Yes things are looking good i think! Will keep you posted on how things are....

 
At 2:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi my bros. It has been long. Well, I have been going through your posts and found that Eshu talked about me, when you mentioned something about racism...

LOL...and he still called me a BLACK MAN! WTF?

LOL

OGN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home