Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Music


Have changed my playlist for music to listen to this week and it contains some music i have not listened to in a while and a new entry...

Laryn Hill's miseducation of Lauryn Hill album was fantastic all would agree. Listening to 90's hits such as Doo wop, turn your lights down low (i know its a copy) and everything is everything filled me with nostalgia. Great listening.

Micheal Buble (pronounced boob-lay) is amazing as usual. I am listening to music from all of his albums at the moment and all are fantastic! My playlist include hits like moondance, place your head on my shoulder, Kissing a fool and summer wind but to name a few.


Evanescence are back. Follow albums to hit debuts are usually difficult for most artistes but these have pulled through in my opinion. I am still working my way around the album but my current playlist holds the brand new lithium which i love for its melody and incredibly deep words!!!















For Ambience, my cd player at home currently has Songs from Cesearia Evora's Miss Perfumado and singles from Tony Bennett and Diana Krall!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 am, Blogger A.H. said...

Ah Lauryn Hill...a beautiful voice...still think she was the best of the Fugees...especially on the Vocab track (when they were Translator Crew, I think).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home