Tuesday, October 31, 2006

allah who?

This morning's Thisday headlines say "allah giveth, allah taketh" with reference to the ADC crash in Nigeria.....i can only shake my head...this people don't learn!!!
Has anyone looked at the style pull out from thisday edited by ruth osime. I have seen the hard copy and it is awful...not like i was expecting more; however this new edition on the thisday music festival is just plain disgusting!!!!!
I am incredulous at the sort of people i saw in it's pictures! Take a look at thisdayonline.com to see for yourself!

2 Comments:

At 8:29 pm, Blogger Quest said...

i love love LOVE this template! You blogged about depression before. Doesn't this color just lift your spirit? Excellent choice.

 
At 9:06 am, Blogger internationalhome said...

IT DOES!!!!!!! I sat down on saturday and looked for the right one, i have now told myself that i am going to focus on positives and blog accordingly!x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home