Thursday, November 09, 2006

whose presidency is it?

Just saw two things on the net that caught my attention. IBB picks up nomination form for presidency and Donald Duke has a blog here .
The audacity of the man (i mean IBB here) borders on ridiculous and even insulting. I won't rant on about his past "atrocities", but use this medium to encourage Nigerians out there to fight against this barbaric monster from wrecking more havoc on a nation so badly manhandled.
Talking about potentials, are we to actually believe that Donald writes the "Hi, I'm Donald and i am a Nigerian" thing or is it some poor youth copper posted to cross river that does the work?
Oh yeah, got the link off Naijablog's thing!

1 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I love Donald and I'm supporting him wholeheartedly. I suspect he wrote the posts himself. They arent lengthy and are quite short and precise.
I wish him the best in the elections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home